The Red Room Mixing Studio - Overview
The Red Room is located in Suresnes, a suburb in West Paris roughly 10 minutes from the city center. It is based in a private and secluded spot within a gated complex. The entrance to the studio is via one corner of a car park in the middle of the complex.
On entering the studio, you are greeted by the small but welcoming bar area, with coffee-making facilities and cool, modern furniture and decorations - wood beam walls, chrome bar stools, atmospheric red lighting and plants growing under the skylights.
At the far end of the bar is the entrance to the control room, which is roughly 45 sq meters and is exquisitely crafted to achieve the very best acoustic results. The SSL 4056 G+ console sits in front of a large glass divide looking through to The Red Room's live space. This pristine desk has total recall and ultimation, 24 E-Series EQs and 32 G-Series EQs. The custom TAD monitoring system looms large above the desk, and is supplemented by a number of other monitors such as Yamaha NS10s, Auratone 5Cs and Fostex 6301Bs, and a choice of amplifiers: Chevin, Simaudio, Crown Reference 1 and McIntosh MC2255. The room is fully Mogami-wired to get the very best signal. It also looks stunning - splashes of red on the monitors, desk and other equipment blend perfectly with blacks and greys to create an inspiring vibe.
Sat behind the desk are the many racks of high-quality outboard: Mic Pre's and EQs by the likes of Focusrite, Neve and Pultec; Dynamics by DBX, EAR and more; and a selection of reverbs and effects by EMT, Lexicon and plenty of others. ProTools HD3 runs on an Apple Intel MacPro with Apogee converters providing 24 inputs and 56 outputs.
The live room is accessed via another door in the bar area. This cool and vibey room is multifunctional - it has been expertly designed to provide a great sound for tracking, however also serves as a cool and relaxed chill-out room perfect for mix sessions. There is a selection of fine microphones on hand: AEA, Coles, Josephson, Neumann, Revox, Schoeps, Sennheiser and Shure; as well as a Rhodes Mk1 stage piano.
For recreational purposes, there is a comfortable red leather sofa, large flatscreen tv, top-end soundsystem and hundreds of Philippe's and Jean Francois vinyl records to enjoy and draw inspiration from...
Other Categories of Studios
With a growing portfolio of partner studios all over the globe we have most places covered. Search through this list to find the type you want and if it isn't on here just call us for help.
If you want your studio on the Miloco site, then please email us and we shall get back to you.
- London Recording Studios
- UK Recording Studios
- Residential Recording Studios
- Mixing Studios
- Tracking Studios
- Brighton Recording Studios
- Writing Studios
- Neve Studios
- SSL Studios
- France Recording Studios
- Italy Recording Studios
- North London Recording Studios
- Orchestral Recording Studios
- Iceland Recording Studios
- Wales Recording Studios
- European Recording Studios
- California Recording Studios
- Recording Studios By Partnership
- Programming Studios
- Greece Recording Studios
- Belgium Recording Studios
- West London Recording Studios
- Bali Recording Studios
- Turkey Recording Studios
- Residential Recording Studios UK
- East London Recording Studios
- South London Recording Studios
- San Francisco Recording Studios
- Residential Recording Studios Europe (Non UK)
- Northamptonshire Recording Studios
- South East London Recording Studios
- Austria Recording Studios
- Bangkok Recording Studios
- Thailand Recording Studios
- North West London Recording Studios
- Istanbul Recording Studios
- Online Mastering
- Toulouse Recording Studios
- Spanish Recording Studios
- Shoreditch Recording Studios
- Voice Over Studios
- Liverpool Recording Studios
- Online Mixing
- Birmingham Recording Studios
- Recording Studio Directory